25,000 - 30,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Overall supervision for admin and reception team
- Inductions, training, development and recruitment
- Identification and resolution of issues within the team or processes
- Bi-annual admin staff reviews
- Oversight of service standard expectations – eg ensuring all fund switching and new business is processed accurately and to the specified timeframe
- Streamline procedures
- Maximise efficiency, prepare and present the monthly admin meeting then circulate minutes
- Admin and advisor review spreadsheets
- Managing adviser’s diary including phoning clients to book appointments
- Dealing with client queries, written communication directly with clients
- Speaking to providers to chase information or pre-sale underwriting queries
- Maintaining a central to-do list is essential
- Preparing portfolio valuations and investment analytics for reviews and client meetings
- Collating policy information for prospective new clients – entering new investments on Durell, their back office database, preparing pension and life assurance schedules
- Obtaining pension projections
- Obtaining illustrations and preparing application forms for financial reports
- Preparing switch and sale forms including illustrations and fund information where appropriate
- Processing new business
- Dealing with probate administration for death claims
- Online dealing & withdrawals and postal fund switching
- Maintaining internal registers
- Maintaining back office system, including ensuring all compliance documents are in date and valid
- Preparing advisers to review letters
- £25,000 – £30,000 salary dependent on experience
- Pension contribution upon completion of probation matched up to 3%
- Discretionary bonus up to 6%
- Exam support should you wish to partake in qualifications
- There is the potential to increase the salary through qualifications
- Management and supervision
- Training and development coaching
- Ability to juggle numerous tasks and manage a heavy workload
- Ability to prioritise and ask for help if required
- A keen eye for detail
- Good spelling and written English required
- Good use of Word, Excel and the ability to learn new software systems, for example, our back office system Durell
- Financial services experience is essential
- No requirements for industry qualifications
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.