Our client is an award winning and established financial company who have a number of offices across the UK. Due to their success and growth, a rare opportunity has arisen in their Cambridge office for an experienced and senior Administrator to support the Regional Operations Manager and ensure the team of administrators within the office provide an efficient, effective and timely service to the advisers and their clients, complying with company and FCA regulations.
Working closely with the Regional Operations Manager on a daily basis, the Senior Administrator will provide support in a number of areas, including;
- Providing direct administration support to the advisers, when other team members are absent.
- Deal with day to day technical and process queries from administrators, advisers and clients and take appropriate action to ensure the queries are dealt with.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of TCF principles.
- Proactively deliver and promote excellent client services.
- Deliver training on company policies, processes and systems in line with company standards, to new starters.
- Deliver training to existing staff on any changes to company policy.
- Organise refresher training courses following department audits.
- Provide technical support and guidance where appropriate and referring any issues to the Regional Operations Manager.
The successful candidate ideally will have a good depth of experience as a Senior Administrator within the financial services industry, ideally within an IFA. You will hold qualifications, such as the certificate in Financial Planning/Level 4 DipFA, or be on route to obtaining and have an excellent knowledge and understanding of financial products and regulatory requirements.
Strong communication skills and an ability to identify training needs and deliver training on a one to one or group environment are required. You will be capable of working calmly under pressure and effectively managing a very high volume workload. Knowledge of financial service software packages and Microsoft is highly desirable.
In return, a salary up to £24k is on offer with a discretionary bonus and performance related incentives. Salary will be negotiable depending on what you can bring to the table in terms of qualifications and experience.
To discuss this opportunity in confidence, please contact Louise Sheppard at Recruit UK on 01179-450-450 and quote reference 2884.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.