Senior Financial Planning Administrator
Up to 30,000
Flexible Working|Full Time
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Salaries up to £30,000 dependent on skill set and experience (negotiable)
- Pension contribution (matching 4%, with the option to increase)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- The option of flexible working
- Hot desking
- Benefits allowance (can be spent on a variety of options, life cover, gym, or top up your pension etc.)
- Ongoing study and exam support for career professional development
- Opportunity to work for a leading Financial Planning firm
- Previous administration experience, ideally in an IFA or Wealth Management company
- Level 4 Diploma is ideal, but not essential, will look at those working towards this or those who want to study toward it
- Organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and manage your own workload
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.