Senior IFA Administrator
Up to 26,000 (negotiable dependent on experience)
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Supporting Financial Advisers and Paraplanners
- Liaising with product providers and undertaking product research
- Preparing and issuing client reviews
- Processing all new business from cradle to grave
- Undertaking product research
- Salary up to £26,000 dependent on qualifications and experience (higher salary may be negotiated for the right candidate)
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (with the option to buy more)
- Generous pension contribution
- Death in service
- Plus an additional benefit scheme
- Working towards Level 4 Diploma (desirable)
- Previous administration experience in a financial planning firm
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to prioritize your workload
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.