Senior IFA Administrator
£21,000 – £26,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Senior IFA Administrator near Bromsgrove to join an Independent Financial Advice practice.
This company ensures their clients are provided with the advice they deserve, recognising that each client is different and therefore tailor their services to the client and offering a range of solutions.
My client is currently looking to bring on a Senior IFA Administrator to join their team in their offices based near Bromsgrove. The role will involve writing simple suitability reports for top-ups, protection, withdrawals, and performing calculations such as CGT, annual allowance, etc. It will also include new business processing, preparing for reviews, and other administrative tasks.
What’s in it for you?
Skills and experience required:
- Salary negotiable dependent on skills and experience (£21,000 to £26,000)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Healthcare cash plan
- Young vibrant friendly team to join
- 5% matching pension contribution
- Income protection
- Ongoing study and exam support with salary increase with exams passed
About Recruit UK:
- Experience in an IFA Administration role
- Ideally previous exposure to suitability report writing and CGT calculations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good telephone manner
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice firm based near Bromsgrove on a Senior IFA Administrator role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.