Senior IFA Administrator
Up to 26,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Writing correspondence at a high level of detail and complexity
- Processing technical cases
- Preparing meeting packs including those for more complex cases
- Supporting and training other members of the administration team
- Salary up to £26,000 depending on skills and experience
- Ongoing exam support
- Career progression for the right hard-working candidate
- 3 + years’ experience working in a wealth management firm
- Knowledge on pensions, investments and protection
- Experience working with more technical administrative cases (IHT/Multiple Trust/Estate Planning)
- Ability to use own initiative
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.