Senior IFA Administrator
£21,000 – £24,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Senior IFA Administrator in Stoke-on-Trent to join a brilliant Financial Planning firm.
This role as a Senior IFA Administrator will see you supporting both advisers across the board, in a mixed hybrid administration/paraplanning type role. This role will involve a lot of preparing reviews, handling clients and dealing with client queries, preparing client packs, suitability reports and much more.
This Senior IFA Administrator is a great opportunity for those seeking a step up from an IFA Administration role into a role with paraplanning elements also, or those looking to continue developing their skills in these areas.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Salaries up to £24,000 dependent on skill set and experience (negotiable)
- Membership pension scheme
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Profit related bonus
- Cashback on optical, dental etc. after a year of employment
- Ongoing study support and career professional development
About Recruit UK:
- Someone with previous IFA Administration experience, ideally in wealth management or IFA company
- Organisation and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Team player
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice firm based in Stoke-on-Trent on a Senior IFA Administrator role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.