Senior Paraplanner / Financial Planner
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- An experienced, Level 4 qualified Paraplanner who wants more direct client interaction and the opportunity to progress into an advisory role
- A current adviser who enjoys technical research and wants existing clients to service without the pressure of new business generation
- A supportive, collaborative working environment
- Full support with professional studies
- Structured progression opportunity
- Support with attaining CF30 status (if not already held)
- Up to 14% pension employee contribution
- 28 days annual leave, rising to 30
- Other great benefits, including private health care, gym subsidy and much more
- Employee appreciation events
- Salary c£50,000
- Level 4 Diploma essential (CII or LIBF)
- Currently studying towards Chartered status (desirable)
- CF30 status (or willingness to progress to this)
- Ability to manage a complex workload
- Strong client-centric ethos
- Commitment to CPD
- Strong working knowledge of pensions
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.