Senior Paraplanner in Gatwick to join a Private Wealth Management firm. This is a senior Paraplanner working alongside an established team of Chartered Financial Planners, proving technical paraplanning support.
The firm is in the top 5% of IFA’s in the UK and has received numerous industry awards.
They promote a strong work/life balance, allowing flexible hours and home working alongside an exceptional benefits package. They also put a big emphasis on professional development, with numerous progression opportunities available across the business. They value diversity, creativity and individuality, welcoming idea’s from all levels of the business.
You will be working with industry leading professionals, giving you a platform further develop your skills and expertise.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Salary of £50,000 +
- Annual bonus
- Pension, Income Protection, Private Medical, DIS
- Funding for further studies
- Flexible working
Recruiters contact info:
- Financial Planning Diploma (CII, CISI, LIBF)
- Experience providing technical paraplanning
- In-depth technical knowledge
- Experience using Voyant, Fastrack, Selectapension (desirable)
Email: [email protected]
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Wealth Management firm based in Gatwick on a Senior Paraplanning role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.