38,000 - 45,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Work for a leading wealth management firm
- A modern office in a rural setting
- Supportive, close-knit team environment
- Fully support with ongoing development
- Competitive salary up to £45,000 + bonus
- Level 4 Diploma qualified (CII or LIBF) at a minimum
- Must have experience as a senior paraplanner
- Team leadership skills necessary as there are management responsibilities of junior paraplanning staff
- High-level technical skills, with experience writing complex suitability letters
- Competent carrying out a compliant and detailed research and technical analysis
- Experience with replacement cases, fund switches, withdrawals, etc.
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.