Financial Advice Services
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Senior Paraplanner in Knutsford to join a Financial Planning Firm
Are you seeking the next step in your career as a paraplanner and see yourself in a new diverse role? Do you want to work in an environment that supports your professional growth?
An exciting new opportunity to work for an established Wealth Management firm has arisen in our client’s modern Knutsford office. The firm has a commitment to high levels of standards and professionalism, highlighted by being awarded Chartered status. With a grown plan spanning for the next 5 years, this highly regarded team would be a wonderful new transition to a flourishing career within the Financial Services
This job position does not only offer a competitive salary but you will also receive a number of highly desirable benefits.
The Company was established in 2009, with the aim to provide a unique and modern approach to financial planning for high net worth Individuals and the employee benefits market. They now manage over £220m of assets for clients and was awarded Chartered status from the Chartered Insurance Institute in 2013, showing their commitment to high levels of standards and professionalism.
They have exciting growth plans over the next 5 years and wants to expand its highly valued team to support its team of client-facing advisers.
Skills and experience required:
- Basic salary £40,000
- 4 x Death in Service Benefit
- Employer Pension Contributions
- Flexible working
- Free Parking
About Recruit UK:
- CII Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or equivalent
- Excellent experience working a paraplanner
- Accuracy, numeracy, attention to detail
- Clear and concise communication skills – verbal and written
- A collaborative and inclusive approach to work
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK is pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice firm based in Knutsford, Cheshire on a Senior Paraplanning role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.