Up to 43,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Be part of a successful, expanding business
- Friendly, family-run firm
- Be the ‘go-to’ technical expert
- Full support with professional exams and bonuses for completion
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- 2 bonus schemes, both annual and quarterly (on target total c15% of basic salary)
- Qualified to a minimum of Diploma level 4, ideally Chartered status or working towards this
- Willingness to undertake further study as necessary
- At least 5 years’ experience in the Financial Services Industry, 3+ of which paraplanning
- IT / software – Microsoft (Word/Excel/Outlook) and ideally Adviser Office and Truth for cash flow
- A strong understanding of Investments, Pensions, and Taxation
- Ability to manage own workload and work within a large team
- Knowledge of business processes, standards, policies, and procedures
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Provide leadership for the team and mentorship to junior team members
- Ability to explain complex issues in a clear and easy to understand the manner
- Willing to continue developing level of technical knowledge and ensure remain up to date with legislative changes
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you