Senior Pensions Administrator
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Senior Pensions Administrator in Sale, Manchester to join one of the UK’s leading Pension Product Providers.
My client is a well-established company. They work with regulated financial advisers to provide a range of award-winning personal pensions for the UK and non-UK residents. They have a clear focus on technology and innovation backed by a strong set of values. By continually enhancing their expertise they lead the pensions market and are renowned for building long-term client relationships founded on dependable, specialist support.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing firm and be a dedicated member of their SIPP and SASS administration team. This role involves dealing with various internal teams and departments but importantly with external entities such as financial advisers, surveyors, lenders, and solicitors on a regular basis.
To be considered for this role you must have knowledge and experience gained working in the pensions industry.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Competitive salary £24,000
- Full benefits package
- Support with professional development
- Flexible working (home/office-based)
- Friendly team
Get in touch or apply online if you would like to be considered for this role.
About Recruit UK:
- Knowledge and Experience working in the pensions industry
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK is pleased to be working with a Pension Product Providers based in Sale, Manchester on a Senior Pensions Administrator role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, you will be contacted within 7 working days if your application has been successful. If you have not received communication during this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may however retain your information in connection with future opportunities, should they be suitable to your skills and experience.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.