Spanish Tax Adviser
£60,000 – £65,000
Are you a Tax Professional with expertise in Spanish Tax?
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Spanish Tax Adviser to join the UK’s leading expatriate Tax and Wealth Management company.
They are looking to hire a Tax Specialist to work closely with their Private Client Advice team, to assist clients with complex personal tax advice covering Spain and the UK. The role will be based in their London office, with regular travel to their offices across Spain.
With over 22 offices across Europe, there will be an opportunity to learn tax structures for the other countries they operate in, allowing you to expand your skillset and broaden the scope of advice you can offer to clients.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Salary up to £65,000
- Pension, DIS, Permanent Health Insurance, Private Healthcare
- Bespoke Training and Development, coupled with progression opportunities
- Full support with professional exams
- Opportunity to travel with work
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a private client Tax/Legal Adviser
- Working knowledge of Spanish personal tax laws
- Qualifications in one of the following: LLB, LLM, ATT or CTA
- Fluent in Spanish (Written and Verbal)
If the above role sounds of interest, and you’d like to review the full job specification then please apply or get in contact to find out more.
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an international Wealth Management firm based in London on a Tax Adviser role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.