25,000 - 30,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Ideally experienced in SSAS and/or SIPP administration and group schemes.
- Highly experienced Financial administrators would be considered.
- Willing to work with advisers to actively develop the SSAS book.
- Experience in Intelliflo would be an advantage.
- Service orientated with a general interest in providing an exceptional client experience.
- Proactively deliver first-class client review service to clients
- Preparing and checking documentation for new SSAS Schemes
- Preparing SSAS documentation for annual reviews.
- Liaising with financial planners regarding their client reviews
- Staff bonus scheme
- Holiday: 23 days per Annum, increasing after 3, 6, 9, 14 and 19 years of service
- 5% of salary contribution to Group Personal Pension
- Professional Development program with financial support, recognition and reward for personal study.
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we will tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.