This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Preparation of tax returns for individuals, trusts and partnerships.
- Preparation of correspondence for submission to clients and HM Revenue and Customs.
- Assistance with the provision of pro-active tax planning for clients.
- Assistance with the maintenance of accurate client databases, the preparation of standard payment reminders and information required and reminder letters to clients.
- Comply with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements.
- General admin duties to provide support to partner, managers and the office.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Pension Contribution
- Excellent training and development
- Increasing holidays with a time of service
- Progression opportunities
- You will have experience working in a practice-based environment.
- You are an analytical and methodical worker who is able to apply both common sense and technical skills to different assignments.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s at Grade C and 2 A levels at Grade C or equivalent.
- Experience of the preparation of tax returns while working in a tax department.
- Can work independently and use initiative in delivering an excellent service to clients.
- Familiarity with MS Office, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Able to produce high quality written communications combined with high standards in respect of spelling, punctuation and syntax.
- Able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Calm and efficient under pressure
- Confident, professional and team orientated.
- Must be able to work effectively with both paper files and on a paper-free basis.
- You must have the ability to handle pressure and meet tight deadlines if required.
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.