£19,000 – £23,000
Recruit UK is working on an exciting and new opportunity for an experienced Financial Services Administrator to join a specialist life planning firm based in Lincoln. This firm is focused on providing its clients with a transparent and open planning service that works to help meet their financial goals. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone with previous financial services administration exposure and who is looking to build further build a career in financial planning. You will be working alongside the Client Relationship Managers and Financial Planners in delivering the best services possible to their clients.
As a Technical Administrator you will be responsible for handling admin-related queries, support Client Relationship Manages with preparation for client meetings, produce portfolio valuations, obtain illustrations, application forms, and other enclosures for reports. You will also ensure that all business applications are processed accurately and efficiently, identify issues for money laundering, as well as chasing product providers to ensure timely and accurate turnaround times for clients. You will also support in general administrative duties such as updating back-office systems and the opening, scanning, and logging of the incoming post.
What‘s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- 23 days holiday
- Homeworking flexibilities
- Employee Pension Contribution
- Supportive working environment
About Recruit UK:
- Experience in financial service back-office systems
- At least 2 years of working within a financial planning environment
- Knowledge of financial service products and basic compliance requirements
- You must be efficient in operating Microsoft Word, Excel and electronic diary management
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, to tight deadlines
- Able to work as a team and willing to help colleagues where needed
- Financial qualifications are desirable
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK is pleased to be working with a Financial Planning firm based in Lincoln on a Technical Administrator role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we‘ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, you will be contacted within 7 working days if your application has been successful. If you have not received communication during this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may however retain your information in connection with future opportunities, should they be suitable to your skills and experience.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.