Technical Consultant / Senior Paraplanner, Central London
up to 55K+ dependent on experience and qualifications
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Preparing for and attending all client meetings wherever possible, taking detailed written notes and following up on any technical points after the meeting.
- Gathering and analysing comprehensive, detailed information from clients, their professional advisers and others.
- Producing comprehensive and clear suitability letters for clients.
- Preparing a series of lifetime cashflow models relevant to each client’s circumstances, objectives and possible financial outcomes.
- Communicating these models to each client in person and subsequently in writing. Dealing with queries and modified scenarios as required.
- Constructing and producing a financial plan to address each client’s lifetime objectives in the context of these cashflow models, generally comprising (but not limited to) contingency planning, legacy/succession planning, asset allocation/wealth management and tax planning.
- Carrying out regular reviews of clients’ financial plans, circumstances and objectives.
- Dealing with complex and technical client queries as and when they arise.
- Attractive salary of up to £55K+ dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Staff pensions scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Full benefits such as PMI and DIS
- Be in a paraplanning role involving direct contact with sophisticated high net worth clients
- Have 5+ years’ experience within the independent sector of the financial services industry
- Be working towards becoming a Chartered Financial Planner (or IFP equivalent)
- Have broad knowledge of esoteric products, including VCT and EIS investments and structured products
- Have a comprehensive understanding of Income Tax, CGT, IHT, Trusts and both DC and DB pension transfers