£32,000 – £40,000
I am currently working on an excellent opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to join a Chartered Financial Planning Practice based in Shropshire.
It’s an exciting time to join a very well established firm who are expanding the services they offer their long-standing client base. As a supportive and mature organisation they are happy to offer some home-based working to assist in creating a positive work/life balance.
A key part of this role will involve working closely with a chartered fellow financial planner who is passionate about providing a high-quality service to their loyal clients, working with technical and varied cases. Alongside this role there will be ad hoc support of the wider advice team, assisting with technical research where appropriate.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Flexible working – Including some home working if desired
- A secure and rewarding role within a long-established and well-respected firm.
- Excellent progression opportunities as the business are enjoying a sustained period of growth.
- A varied and interesting workload.
- Bright comfortable modern offices.
Recruiters contact info:
- A minimum of the Level 4 Financial Planning Qualification
- A minimum of two years Paraplanning experience
- Experience of IHT Planning and the full later life advice process
- Experience using FE Analytics and Select a Pension
Email: [email protected]
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.