Technical Product Specialist
Up to £40,000
Recruit UK are looking for a Technical Product Specialist to join a financial services technology company in the West Midlands.
This company is a dynamic technology company that specialises in automated document generation, including an online suitability report building service. Due to their ongoing success, they are now looking to expand the team and take on an enthusiastic individual to assist in maintaining and developing their core product. As well as to provide technical query support to their customers.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a technically-minded individual, to join a fantastic forward-thinking company and provide in-depth support and development to their main product provided. You will have the opportunity to work flexibly from both home and the office, be entitled to excellent benefits and a generous salary.
Duties as a Technical Product Specialist include but are not limited to:
What’s in it for you:
- Creating new suitability report details
- Helping test new products and features
- Maintaining and developing support resources
- Provide technical support to customers and other staff
Skills and experience required:
- £30,000 to £40,000 basic dependent on experience and qualifications
- An annual bonus (up to an additional 10% of basic salary)
- Generous employers pension
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (plus a Christmas shut down as addition and your birthday off)
- Flexible home and office working
About Recruit UK:
- Level 4 Diploma as a minimum – working toward Level 6 Diploma (desirable)
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and have attention to detail
- Ability to self-motivate and ability to work independently
- Previous experience working in an IFA or Wealth Management company, with sound technical industry knowledge
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice firm based in the West Midlands on a Technical Product Specialist role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.