Trainee Financial Adviser
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Provide holistic financial planning to prospective and existing clients.
- To hold seminars and present to members at all levels
- Compile accurate investment reports that reflect clients requirements and meet internal business standards
- Undertake regular fact-finding, presentations and service review meetings with clients
- Maintain and ensure client files are kept up to date
- Strive to recognise new business opportunities
- Follow up on all enquiries in a timely manner
- Generate a business pipeline level sufficient to meet your business targets
- Ensure on-going continuous professional development
- 25 days holidays (plus bank holidays) potential of 30 days with service
- Flexible Benefit Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Participation in the quarterly bonus scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Attractive incentive sales rewards
- Excellent support and training
- Diploma Level 4 qualified
- Experience of working within the financial services sector
- Will look at Paraplanning candidates looking for a step up or trainee advisers who are not getting the support they require
- Be motivated and driven to exceed business targets
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.