Trainee Financial Adviser – Court of Protection and Personal Injury
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a trainee financial planner in London to join one of the country’s leading independent financial advisers.
In this role, you will be working alongside the experienced advisers and senior management to obtain the relevant knowledge and skills within this niche area of financial planning
You will have strong client care and be determined to become a financial planner.
You will be focused and determined to become a qualified Financial Adviser and work alongside established professionals to obtain experience within our industry.
As mentioned, you will be working alongside the senior managers and experienced advisers, you will attend meetings with existing and prospective clients and assist advisers in the preparation of financial advice. After a successful training period, you will advise and manage your own client relationships independently.
Provide high-quality financial planning to new and existing clients
Working alongside senior advisers and management
Ongoing professional development
Ensure on-going continuous professional development
Skills and experience required:
About Recruit UK:
- Commitment to professional development
- Demonstrating empathy and understanding
- Experience in a similar support role
- Well presentable
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an independent financial planning firm based in London on a trainee financial planning role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.