Trainee Financial Adviser
£40,000 – £45,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Trainee Financial Adviser in Manchester to join a leading Personal Financial Planning advice and Investment Management firm. You will be joining a well-established UK firm. This is an excellent opportunity to deliver tailored financial advice and associated investment management services to clients who are expecting or have been awarded compensation in settlement of a personal injury claim. Providing both pre-settlement expert witness advice and post-settlement investment planning and management.
This position would suit an experienced paraplanner or junior financial adviser wanting to progress into a Financial Advice position at a leading company dealing with high net worth clients. Based in the Manchester office the adviser’s role will be to lead on building and maintaining excellent relationships with internal business partners and manage a large client bank that is predominantly based in the Manchester area ensuring all clients receive an annual review. The adviser will provide specialist financial planning and advice and guidance to clients in receipt of personal injury awards.
What’s in it for you:
- Basic salary circa £40k – £45k+
- Significant future salary increases OTE £100k+
- Discretionary Bonus scheme
- Fully Comprehensive Company Benefits including:
- Car allowance
- DIS, CI, PMI
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Car Parking
- Flexible Working
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent Opportunity to join a friendly team at leading Investment Management company
About Recruit UK:
- Level 4 Diploma (or en route)
- Working in a financial services firm providing advice/reports to clients on building financial plans
- A strong desire to work with claimants who have received a personal injury settlement
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to build trust and confidence with vulnerable clients.
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a leading Personal Financial Planning advice and Investment Management firm based in Manchester on a Trainee Financial Adviser role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this, then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.