Trainee Financial Adviser
Up to £30,000
Recruit UK are working on a fantastic opportunity for a Trainee Financial Adviser in Worcester to join a well-established financial planning firm. This is a fantastic opportunity that will offer you ongoing training with an existing adviser, it’s a chance for you to shadow them, get an understanding of the advice process and how they service their clients. With the view, in the long run, to inherit a number of their clients as your own and service them.
This role will offer you the chance to gain quality client-facing experience and is an excellent opportunity that will provide you with the first step into the advice industry as a trainee financial adviser and develop as a quality adviser.
This position would suit an experienced paraplanner or junior financial adviser wanting to progress into a Financial Advice position long term at a successful and reputable local company. You will be based in their Worcester office. Your role will be to shadow Gary and develop your advice skills, sit in on client meetings, taking notes and following up on the advice process after client meetings.
With the view in the long run once you are fully trained, to provide ongoing quality advice, servicing and building relationships with existing clients of the current adviser. You will be allocated these clients from the existing adviser for you to manage over time.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Basic salary up to £30,000 (increase negotiable dependent on skills and experience)
- Offices in the centre of Worcester
- Allocated clients to service
- Generous bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Auto-enrolment pension
About Recruit UK:
- Working in a financial planning firm either as back-office support or as a junior adviser
- Those seeking a step into financial advice and a long-term career move
- Level 4 Diploma (or near completion)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and literate
- Relationship building skills
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Planning firm based in Worcester on a Trainee Financial Adviser role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.