Trainee Specialist Financial Planner – East Sussex – £35k- £45k basic with excellent earning potential
35,000 - 45,000 salary – Year 2 OTE = 65,000 Year 3 OTE = 100,000 plus
Full Time|Remote Working|Work From Home
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Flexibility around working hours – Core hours would be 10-4 but with you working remotely if you needed to tweak this either way you could do. Total of 37.5 hours per week.
- Fantastic Salary and benefits package.
- All exams are paid for in full 1st time around, study leave for exams.
- Fantastic support and training structure developed over their 25 years in the business.
- Work-life balance – Home-based, with full support to set up office or if you would prefer to work from an office to work from they would rent one in a location that suits you.
- When you progress into an advisory role the quality of leads and support is exceptional.