£25,000 per annum
This company offers excellent training and will support you on your journey to become a fully qualified paraplanner. They are a reputable firm with an excellent reputation in the area and you will be joining a highly successful company.
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Trainee Paraplanner in Wakefield to join a Financial Advice practice.
My client is currently looking to bring in someone with financial services experience who is looking to progress into a paraplanning position. You will be fully supported with your learning and development, though they would like you to have administration experience within a financial services environment.
What’s in it for you?
Skills and experience required:
- Salary of £25,000 plus an uplift in salary after probation
- Fantastic work culture with a focus on work-life balance.
- Opportunity to progress within the company.
- Full support with your level 4 qualification.
About Recruit UK:
- Experience of administration within a Financial services environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Some knowledge of IFA products and services.
- Passion to become a Paraplanner
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Advice firm based in Wakefield on a Trainee Paraplanner role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this, then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.