Recruit Uk are working on an excellent opportunity with our client who is a leading specialist within Wealth Management, Employee Benefits and Insurance Services firm. Due to expansion they are looking for a Training & Competency Associate to join their existing team in Bath. This role is responsible for providing ongoing Training & Competency monitoring for Financial Planners and appointed representatives across the Group in conjunction with the Training and Competency Manager.
Your key duties will include:
- Undertaking file reviews in conjunction with the Business Quality Manager, ensuring the advice provided meets business standards and regulatory requirements.
- Identifying any key areas for development within the advice process and take steps to help address any knowledge and skill shortfalls.
- Maintaining, updating and reviewing T&C records in conjunction with the T&C Manager.
- Preparing, monitoring and assisting with the delivery of the required compliance training and testing programmes for all staff across the business.
- Agreeing training plans with relevant staff across the business.
- Reviewing appropriate numbers of files and feeding back these results to the advisory team.
- Compiling T&C and file review reports.
Our client would like to bring somebody to the team who is DipPFS qualified with good working knowledge of FCA Principles and Rules. You will have demonstrable knowledge and experience of T&C regime and implementation and file reviews. There will be occasions when you will be required to travel to other office locations within the South West to meet the needs of the business.
A basic salary c£35k – £40k is on offer, depending on experience and you will be joining a forward thinking and motivated team who understand the importance of delivering high end training to better the firms services. There is also an extensive list of benefits available for all employees.
Contact Recruit UK at Recruit UK on 01179-450-450 and quote reference 12017 on applying.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.