This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Ensure client reviews are completed in a timely manner on a quarterly, half-yearly or annual basis depending on the requirements of the adviser and client categorisation
- Carry out ad-hoc valuation requests either for client meetings or for the adviser’s own review purposes
- Handling telephone calls from colleagues and clients in respect of any queries they may have about their valuation
- Distinguish between a query which must be directed to the paraplanner/adviser and queries that can be dealt with directly by the valuation administrator
- Confident in calling providers and liaising with 3rd parties for valuations on specific plans on a regular basis
- Liaising with advisers across the business and building good relationships
- Good knowledge in all provider online sites to obtain direct valuations and portfolio information
- Maintain work management reports of all valuations completed, and use this tool to oversee all valuations have been checked by the adviser before being subsequently sent out to the client
- Become conversant in our back office system/tools including Financial Express
- General broad knowledge of the products and providers available on the open market
- Answer telephone calls in a professional and timely manner, dealing with incoming enquiries and taking the appropriate action
- Meet and greet clients – arrange refreshments and catering (when applicable)
- Maintain the comprehensive document management system
- Maintain and arrange a smart, tidy office
- TCF – Treating customers fairly, to pay due regard to the interests of clients and treat them fairly in line with the TCF Mission Statement
- FCA Obligations – to operate within the firms own designated compliance procedures and the relevant FCA rules
- Continued personal development through mandatory company training programmes
- To develop and maintain good working relationships with your colleagues in order to provide an efficient and effective service
- Salary £20,000-£23,000
- Generous Benefits Package including – discretionary bonus, parking, contributory pension scheme, 25 days paid holiday per annum in addition to bank holidays, income protection plan.
- Able to respond and adapt to changes in work priorities, reaching tight deadlines
- Experience within an accounts / administrative role, preferably within financial services
- 5 GSCEs or equivalent. A-level / BTEC National qualifications desirable
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to details are key
- Able to identify process improvements and greater efficiencies
- Strong team player but also able to work independently and use initiative
- Customer focused, ensuring positive customer experiences is at the core of all activities undertaken
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.