Up to 30,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Assisting in the account opening process including pre-populating forms
- Submission of new business to administration teams and monitoring transfer of assets
- Updating True Potential database including a fact find input
- Processing of payments and liaising with operations department
- Requesting documents and illustrations from providers
- Scanning and sending out documents and correspondence
- Preparing meeting packs and valuations for client appointments and review meetings
- Liaising with other departments, Ensuring completed files are compliant
- Assisting with diary management
- Efficient handling of letters, telephone calls and faxes, handling of email traffic and dealing proactively with all other items of incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Working to deadlines and service level agreements
- Competitive salary Up to £30,000
- Full benefits package
- Support with professional development
- Numerous progression opportunities within the firm
- You have got the skills required to be successful – IT Skills, attention to detail, numerate, verbal, and written communication.
- You will be able to process tasks quickly, change and adapt where necessary and to work calmly under pressure.
- You will be honest and have high levels of integrity.
- You are a ‘doer’, able to get things done, negotiate with colleagues professionally and able to influence change for the better
- Preferably studying towards a Financial Services qualification
- You will have worked within a financial planning administrative role before.
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.