Wealth Management Administrator
Do you have Administrational experience in the financial services industry?
Looking to enhance your skills and begin a career with an award-winning Financial planning firm?
Ready for your next professional move or a new challenge and want to be a part of a rapidly expanding and highly successful workforce?
If so, then we might have the perfect opportunity for youÃ¢¦
Recruit UK are working with a well-established Award-winning wealth management firm with over 100 years’ experience providing exceptional financial advice to HNW Clients and collectively manage over £46billion AUM.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside and support one or more financial planners whilst proactively developing effective relationships with Clients, Colleagues, and Third-party firms.
What’s in it for you?
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private Medical Insurance Cover
- Fully funded training towards professional qualifications
- 2- 5 years’ experience within the financial services industry
- Excellent standard of education ideally with Certificate in Financial Administration
- Organisation and prioritisation skills and ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to use judgement and reasoning to propose solutions to problems.
- Proficient IT skills in core Microsoft Office systems.
- Ability to use Judgement and reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Proactively develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues, and 3rd party firms
Get in touch or apply online if you would like to find out more about this opportunity!
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Wealth Management firm based in Cambridge on a Business Development Associate role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, you will be contacted within 7 working days if your application has been successful. If you have not received communication during this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may however retain your information in connection with future opportunities, should they be suitable to your skills and experience.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.