Wealth Management Administrator
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Wealth Administrator in London to join a Financial Planning practice that provides specialist, holistic, independent advice.
They are passionate about the long-term relationships and the level of service provided to their clients and are looking for an individual who shares this belief.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to bring in experienced administrators to support the financial planners by assisting them to deliver high-quality advice to their HNW clients.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Salary up to £30,000 depending on experience
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- DIS, PHI, PMI,
Recruiters contact info:
- Previous experience in an adviser support role within an IFA firm
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact directly with clients and colleagues in a professional manner
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a medium sized financial planning practice based in Central London on a wealth administrator role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.