RecruitukLtd Salary: £23K to £26K
Our client is a successful wealth management and financial planning business, focussed on helping clients to understand and plan for their financial future. They have approximately £180m assets under management.
Their primary areas of advice are pensions planning, investment planning and Tax and Trust planning. They advise on a variety of tax wrappers and investment products such as VCT, EIS and Structured products. They have a systemised business with a robust investment proposition which is all managed internally.
A position has arisen for an Administrator to join their team. The ideal candidate will have previously worked in a similar environment and ideally have experience of using ‘Intelliflo’ and or ‘Virtual Cabinet’; also a good understanding of financial services products and services as well as the financial advice process. The role holder will support 7 Advisers and three paraplanners along with other Administrators and support colleagues.
The main duties of this role include:
- Manage the administration workflow, as well develop and consistently implement and review processes
- Receive and implement requests from advisers and paraplanners
- Register and utilize appropriate extranets/websites and other forms of e-business
- Maintain up to date client files and data using the back-office database, Intelliflo
- Maintain up to date records on the document management system, Virtual Cabinet
- Obtain plan information from providers
- Process and track new business applications
- Prepare and issue Letters of Authority and track responses
- Invoice preparation
- Operate within the compliance and corporate standards of the business
The successful candidate will need to have good interpersonal skills, have a good energy and be proactive in their daily work, be organized, articulate and accurate and have an ability to prioritize.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary as well as
25 days holiday per annum
Death in Service Scheme
Income Protection Scheme
Simply Health Benefits Package
Auto-enrolment pension scheme
Free Parking at the office
Due to the location of the office, it’s imperative that an applicant is able to drive and has their own vehicle. Access to the office isn’t easy due to its rural location.
If you’d like to know more about this vacancy, please contact Lacey Catley on 0117 9450 450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference 3038.