RecruitukLtd Salary: up to £34k
Do you have what it takes to be an Annuities Technical coach?
My client has a global reputation, a remarkable history and exciting plans for the future. They are one of the UKs leading life and pension providers and are one of the most profitable and trusted names in the market.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within their customer service area, for an Annuities Technical Coach in their Reading office. The Technical Coach is an integral part of helping the customer service team deliver a superb service. You will need to have a good understanding of the annuity product, strong customer focus and a desire to help others develop.
Working in line with the customer service Leadership team, you will be responsible for owning and maintaining business processes to ensure that they are technical and legislatively accurate. Strong communication skills and adaptability are essential for you to be successful in the role as you will be required to support staff with technical annuity queries, create and deliver effective training and represent the area as a subject matter expert on projects.
To be successful as an Annuities Technical Coach you will require excellent knowledge and experience in some of these areas:
- Experience of coaching, training design and training delivery
- Working knowledge of life and pensions products, markets and competitors
- Experience of working in a complex service environment
- Understanding of project lifecycle, and protocol, and ability to represent area on wider projects
- Working knowledge of financial services regulatory and legislative frameworks
- Excellent judgement, accounting for individual, team and process impact
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to deliver feedback to individuals, managers and wider audiences
You will be working in a high-performing environment that thrives on the spirit of shared achievement. As a colleague, you’ll receive all the support you’d expect, including full training and professional development. And you will be part of an organisation with a true sense of purpose, that is committed to always doing the right thing.
If you believe that you meet the criteria that my client is looking for and would be interested to find out more on this role, please contact Louise Sheppard at Recruit UK on 01179-450-450 and quote reference 11326