recruitukltd Salary: £60-90k (dependent on expertise and experience)
Recruit UK are currently representing a city-based Chartered IFA who are looking to recruit a Senior Financial Planner to meet their growing demand.
The firm specialise in providing bespoke financial advice to HNW with clients with between £1-2million Investable Assets. Due to their seminar programme which generates a large amount of interest, their team are booked up for the next 2 months. On top of their networking/seminar activity, they revive a large number referrals through existing clients.
What’s on offer:
- Basics salary in the region of £60-90k (dependent on expertise and experience)
- Competitive bonus work at 2x validation then 25% of all business
- Full support from Chartered Paraplanner, Client Manager and Administrator
- High level of business provided – no pressure on adviser to develop business
- Central office 5-minute walk from Victoria
- Chartered Financial Planner (CII or CISI)
- Extensive experience advising HNW clients
- Broad knowledge on all aspects Financial Planning
- Strong client relationship skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful boutique IFA with a proven business model for attracting clients. The set up will give you the time to focus your efforts on building longstanding trusted relationships with your clients with the ongoing support of a dedicated team.
If you are interested to explore this opportunity further, then submit your details and our senior consultant, Thomas Barton-Howarth, will contact you for an initial career consultation.
Quote ref 12274
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org