up to £28,000
Would you like to work in a stimulating working environment?
Do you have at least 2 years pension experience?
Recruit UK are working with a Global entity specialising in cross border solutions for the migration of UK Pension funds.
This is a great opportunity to join a firm that really cares about their employees providing a stimulating working environment, support for exams and excellent career progression.
Main duties include:
• Liaising with our client’s Australian offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth
• Chasing pension transfers from ceding schemes
• Preparing and submitting UK product applications, including ISAs, Protection, GIAs, Annuities & Trusts
• Managing and building relationships with service providers and clients
• At least 2 years pensions experience
• Experience of working in a Financial Advisory firm
• Bonds, investments, life cover, ISA experience
• Administration background
What’s on offer:
• Competitive salary up to £27,500
• 23 Days holiday per annum + Bank Holidays
• Target related bonus
• Company Workplace Pension scheme (sliding scale of contribution options available)
• Training & exam support to obtain industry qualifications or other specific job-related qualifications
• Season Ticket Loan
• Annual Car Park Permit Loan
If you would like to apply for this Client Administrator position, please call Cariad on 01179 170411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quote reference 12750
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com