recruitukltd Salary: £32K
Are you currently a senior IFA / pensions or investment administrator looking for their next move? Do you aspire to move into a managerial position?
My client, a multi-award-winning firm of financial advisors, was established 12 years ago and have many offices across the UK. They are looking for a Client experience team leader to support the Client Experience Manager to manage a growing team of administrators to deliver an outstanding chargeable client administration support service to employed and self-employed Partners (Financial Advisers). The person will be working closely with the Client Experience Manager and Paraplanning Manager to deliver an integrated and seamless support service to Partners.
This company is exceptional at nurturing, supporting and developing their people as well as providing an excellent benefits package.
The role of the Client Experience Team Leader:
- Assist the Client Experience Manager to recruit, manage and develop a client focused, motivated client administration and servicing team.
- Motivate, inspire and lead the operational team to deliver a consistently high quality of service within our agreed process and service standards.
- Coach and mentor the team through monthly 1-2-1’s and annual reviews.
- Supporting Partners to deliver the service proposition to Quantum and Select clients.
- The role will require a numerate and articulate individual who is highly organised and self-motivated.
What’s on offer:
- Attractive salary of up to 32K
- Excellent Company Benefits package including a non-contributory Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection, Critical Illness and Death in Service.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- On site car parking.
To qualify, the Client Experience Team Leader must have:
- Previous experience of delivering high level pension and investment administration.
- Proven track record of having challenging conversations and being able to influence at all levels.
- Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook plus intelligent office.
- Commitment to pass basic financial industry exam within 3 months of employment (internal exam)
If you would like to apply for this Client Experience Team Leader position, please call Melissa on 01179-170413 or email email@example.com
Quote reference 12488
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org