recruitukltd Salary: up to £23K (DOE)
Do you have a background in employee benefits or group risk and have a sound knowledge of pensions?
My client, a multi-award-winning firm of financial advisors, was establish 12 years ago and have many offices across the UK. They are looking for an Employee Benefits Administrator to work in their busy team, providing high quality administration and support to the Corporate clients and one of their Senior Employee Benefits Partner. This company is exceptional at nurturing, supporting and developing their people as well as providing an excellent benefits package.
The role of the Employee Benefits Administrator:
- Paying up to 23K (DOE) with excellent benefits package (25 days holiday, matching pension contributions up to 7.5% of salary, 4 x salary DIS, annual discretionary bonus and Private Healthcare policy plus much more)
- Help deliver Secondsight’s client services proposition by providing a high-quality admin and support service to corporate clients and one of the senior employee benefits partner.
- To have a thorough understanding of EB processes, client file requirements and regulatory requirements imposed by the FCA.
- The role will require a numerate and articulate individual who is highly organised and self-motivated.
To qualify, the Employee Benefits Administrator must have:
- Previous experience working in a busy administrative role within an advisory environment.
- Knowledge of salary sacrifice and auto enrolment.
- Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook plus intelligent office.
- Commitment to pass basic financial industry exam within 3 months of employment (internal exam)
If you would like to apply for this Employee Benefits Administrator position, please call Melissa on 01179-170413 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Quote reference 12442
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com