Our client is a well-established financial planning firm based in Cardiff who are looking for an experienced Financial Adviser to join their team on a self-employed basis. They deliver a range of financial planning services including Estate planning, Investment and Retirement planning providing whole of market, fully independent financial advice.
They are seeking a Financial Adviser to provide their clients with advice and make recommendations on ways to best utilise their assets to achieve their objectives. They have established long standing relationships, and this is an exciting opportunity to join the firm during a period of growth.
Within this role you will have support from an established back office team including qualified Paraplanners. In return our client will offer a generous split in terms of the fees. As a self-employed Financial Adviser, the following will be expected:
· You will be expected to have your own client bank to bring to the business
· Grow and generate new business
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- Proven track record of delivering sound financial advice
- Technically competent with sound financial knowledge
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Maintaining professional qualifications, e.g. ongoing assessments and structured Continuous Professional Development.
- Deliver all of the above with integrity, honesty and professionalism.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small and professional organisation and help the business grow.
For further information regarding this role please contact Ryan Bartlett on 01179170410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (quote ref 12739).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com