RecruitukLtd Salary: £25k- £50k
I am currently working with an award-winning firm of Independent Financial Advisers with an excellent reputation for creating impartial financial solutions for both individuals and companies. They are seeking a junior and senior consultant.
The Financial Adviser Pensions & Retirement Planning role will be working within Pensions & Retirement Planning this role will suit some who has experience within an IFA or Insurance Company. This is a salaried role dependent on experience and qualifications between £25-50k.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
The Financial Adviser Pensions & Retirement Planning role has arisen following the increase in demand of the business, as they continue to win new projects successfully. To be a successful candidate, you have existing knowledge within the financial services sector; be driven to succeed and have a client centric attitude
To be successful in the Financial Adviser Pensions & Retirement Planning role:
- You must be Level 4 Qualified
- Specialist pension qualification is desirable such as AF3 or G60
- You will also be a good communicator and have a working knowledge of the financial services industry.
- You will have good technical knowledge and be fully computer literate.
- Ideally you wish to use this unique opportunity to widen your skills and knowledge to progress to a senior adviser or management position.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to join a dynamic team leading of Pensions and Retirement Specialists. This is an office based role in Kent.
My client offers a range of employee benefits which include 23 plus days holidays, Company Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, 4 x Death in Service.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Frankie Pailing at Recruit UK on 01179 170413 or at firstname.lastname@example.org, and quote reference 11540