recruitukltd.co.uk Salary: up to 65k
I’m proud to be working with a client focussed financial advice firm who are enjoying organic growth through attracting High Net Worth Clients to their organisation. This is a team that pride themselves on their open and honest approach to business and indeed the advice process. A relatively young company that has seen phenomenal growth since their inception.
They understand that as an IFA you want to feel assured that the firm they you are joining are doing all they can to remain competitive in an ever-changing industry. This is an organisation that has been built around providing exceptional levels of customer service so that you will feel confident your clients are being looked after with the utmost care and professionalism.
This company is highly reputable in the area and have ensured their place in the market place by delivering great advice and growing their business via both new business and existing client banks. This is the perfect role for an ambitious person looking to grow their own client bank and wanting to be remunerated for there efforts.
Here’s an overview of what’s on offer:
- Dynamic company whom will support and help the right advisers grow
- Great Office location – with separate meeting space to take clients too.
- Exceptional bonus offering alongside basic salaries.
- Strong lead generation through existing clients and networking events
- Full back office support.
- Realistic earnings of £100,000+ with huge long-term potential.
I am looking to speak to advisers who;
- Have strong relationships with their clients and are confident in attracting new business.
- Are competent in front of HNW clients.
- Advisers who are looking to grow their portfolio and want to push themselves further.
- On course to be chartered.
- Novatable Clients or Introducer relationships.
If you are interest in discussing this role in more detail please send an email to email@example.com or call 01179 450450. Quote ref 12403
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org