£45,000-£60,000 + Bonus
We are working on an exclusive basis to recruit experienced financial advisers to join the financial planning arm of a national legal services group, who have clear and structured growth plans over the coming years. It’s a role that is absolutely fresh to the market place and not one you will have heard of before now.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident relationship builder to work with an established bank of clients and develop a long term career with uncapped earning potential. With a fully independent whole of market proposition you will be allowed the autonomy to offer a complete and trusted service to your clients.
What’s on offer?
• All leads provided, these are qualified and comprehensive leads secured through their nationwide network of paralegals who are working with loyal clients developed over the past 18 years
• Full back office support, with a slick and comprehensive administration and paraplanning service
• Award winning and tailored IT system to provide an efficient and quality process, to ensure you can focus on providing excellent service to your valued clients
• Exceptional branding and marketing material with a focus on the digital age!
• Homebased working allowing you the autonomy to run your own diary
• Robust yet slick compliance systems ensuring a quality service is provided
• A competitive salary, realistic bonus structure with uncapped earning potential
• Great career progression opportunities with regional director positions developing shortly
Further company information
After more than 18 years in operation this highly successful legal group is one of the leading Legal Services companies in the UK. The company works with national and local charities offering a range of Legal services to clients. Their many years of experience, along with their unique Estate Protection Services, makes them one of the country’s leading specialists in this field.
The group has expanded in recent years opening a wholly owned solicitors practice, allowing them to offer a more complete service to their valued clients. The final piece of the jigsaw for this ambitious yet mature organisation was the recent launch of their Financial Planning arm, completing their suite of services they are able to provide their extensive and loyal clientele.
With a team of 30 field based Paralegals, a client bank of 120,000 clients, weekly seminars around the country and with thousands of client trusts in place the quality of client leads is truly second to none, allowing advisers joining the business to quickly build their own client bank. You will have the autonomy to grow and maximise your own assets under management. The group prides themselves in the quality of the service it provides its clients with a genuine focus on excellent customer service.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
• Minimum of the level 4 diploma qualification
• Experience of working with a financial advisory or planning practice
• An enthusiasm to be part of a growing and dynamic firm
• A proven track record of building excellent client relationships
Fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial adviser to join a new venture.
If this is what you are looking for please give Louise Bibb a call on 01179-170416 or email email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org