recruitukltd Salary: £36k
Are you a paraplanner who’s tired of the commute into London each day? Would you like the flexibility of working from home with the full support of excellent technology and administrators?
Recruit UK is representing a modern company, whose ethos is work to live, not vice versa! This company is an outsourced paraplanning company who are looking to take on a number of homebased paraplanners due to expansion.
This company offers flexi-time meaning you can work outside the norm of 9am-5:30pm.
The role of the Homebased Paraplanner:
- Acting as a critical friend to their clients by helping them achieve their business goals via paraplanning duties
- You will be required to travel to the head office twice a year for meetings (plus the initial interview)
What’s on offer:
- Attractive salary of £30,000 increasing to £36,000 (more if chartered) once probation has been passed
- All equipment for the role will be provided, 24 days holiday plus a day off for your birthday and bank holidays
The Homebased Paraplanner must have:
- Diploma in financial advice or chartered
- Commercial awareness and someone who has a genuinely progressive way of thinking and a pride in your attitude to work
If you would like to apply for this Homebased Paraplanner position, please contact Melissa on 01179-170 413
Quote ref 12625
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org