recruitukltd Salary: up to £28K
Do you currently work in HR? Or perhaps you’ve been a recruitment consultant who would like to explore an opportunity within internal recruitment? This is an excellent opportunity to work for an award winning financial planning company who are looking for an HR recruitment adviser to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the recruitment adviser will be responsible for the sourcing, identification and recruitment of suitably qualified employees that reflects the company’s strategic and operational needs.
The role of the HR recruitment adviser:
- Coaching hiring managers with techniques to support telephone and face to face interviewing.
- Providing advice on job descriptions and salary levels – using benchmarking and salary survey information.
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with recruitment agencies and outsourcing providers.
- Responsible for on-boarding and induction of all new starters to ensure a positive experience.
- Conducting exit interviews providing recommendations and ensuring information for statistical reports is gathered.
- Monitoring and evaluating the impact of the recruitment activity, including key metrics.
- Project Manage adhoc initiatives as directed by the Head of HR.
What’s on offer:
- Attractive salary of up to 28K.
- Excellent Company Benefits package including a non-contributory Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection, Critical Illness and Death in Service.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- On site car parking.
The HR recruitment adviser must have:
- Experience of working in an HR or recruitment environment.
- Experience of working for a financial planning company (desirable).
- Experience of agreeing & negotiating terms and managing a PSL with agencies.
If you would like to apply for this HR Recruitment Adviser position, please call Melissa on 01179-170413 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Quote ref: 12462
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com