recruitukltd Basic Salary £24k pa
Are you an experienced IFA Administrator?
Are you looking to work with a company who are passionate about investing in their staff?
Recruit UK is working with an Independent Financial Advice Company based in Canterbury, Kent.
They are looking to recruit an experience administrator to join their admin team. They will also provide in house company specific training and are also willing to finance the candidate to take exams to gain the Regulated Diploma in Financial Planning with the CII.
The role of the IFA Administrator
- Submitting applications for various products on behalf of clients
- Tracking and chasing applications through to completion and issue is necessary
- Switching client portfolios
- Experience of handling withdraws from client portfolios, including but not limited to Flexi Access Drawdown, GIA withdrawals and Bond Encashments
- Good Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Mathematical ability and accuracy
What’s on offer
- Competitive salary £24k plus (salary is negotiable based on experience)
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Group Life
- Private Health Insurance
If you would like to apply for this IFA Administrator position, please call Cariad on 01179 170411 or email email@example.com. Quote reference 12640