RecruitukLtd Salary: £18k - £24k
Do you have financial services or financial planning administration experience? My client has an excellent opportunity to develop your financial planning career. If you have always wanted to get your foot in the IFA world this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Training is at the forefront of their business model which accommodates a candidate who is at the beginning of their Wealth Management career. Our client will support you to attain the financial exams as you develop and move through their departments.
You will be given the opportunity to work closely with your colleagues, 3rd party providers and the company’s clients to enable you to get a good feel of how the company operates.
Your role primarily will be to assemble and organise client policy information whilst supporting the Paraplanners and Advisors. Some of your daily activities will include:
• Correspond with policy providers on behalf of the client
• Correspond and be general liaison with the client
• Submit any new business on behalf of the client
• Facilitate the annual review process of our clients
• Process new client information in preparation for their first report meeting
• Using the programs Analytics, Prestwood and Microsoft Office to provide clients with an overview of their investment performance.
In order to be eligible for this role, you will need to have at least 1 ½ years of experience as an administrator in a financial planning or provider firm. You must have excellent IT skills, superb telephone and customer service skills and have the ability to work on your own and in a team.
Salary on offer is up to £24k you will also receive a company pension, quarterly bonuses, exam support and extra benefits.
Contact Keely Parsons at Recruit UK to discuss this role in more detail