recruitukltd Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Recruit UK has been approached to support the recruitment of an Independent Financial Planning practice, with an established accountancy division. This practice would like to welcome a Financial Adviser to the team to help support regional business development as well as inherit an existing client bank.
The primary purpose of this position is to service an existing client bank of long term clients, with a s secondary focus on building relationships and generating new business within the area to support regional growth.
You will benefit from an established client bank to inherit from day one, full marketing campaigns, qualified lead generation, targeted business developments support across the region and a competitive package with client ringfence options.
- Hold level 4 Diploma and CAS.
- Previous experience providing financial planning advice across Investments, Pensions and Protection within a regulated environment.
- Demonstrate the ability and/or knowledge of how to develop business and generate professional connections via multiple methods within the industry.
- Show the desire and commitment to inherit a large client bank of long standing clients to service, alongside proactively generating new business opportunities across the region.
- Transferable clients (Advantageous, but not essential).
For more information on this role, please contact Louise Bibb at Recruit UK on 01179-170416. Quote reference 12667
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org