recruitukltd Salary: £22,000 - £35,000
My client is a leading Pension and Actuarial firm that act as Trustees for SIPP and SSAS clients. They’ve built a reputation for technical excellence over the last 25 years and receive referral business from industry peers as well as act as a technical consultant and ‘go to’. This is a family business that has spanned 3 generations, they continue to grow and are looking to recruit in all areas of their business.
Their investment and financial planning team provide advice on investments and wealth within clients SIPP/ SSAS. Their Investment team requires a paraplanner to join them.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a small and fast growing investment team.
- Support and assistance for consultants for all financial planning work
- Obtaining valuations and preparing new business reports
- Processing new business and producing client packs
- Carryout trade instructions
- Assisting in the investment research for the firm and analysing fund data
- Developing technical knowledge on pensions and investments and keeping up to date with changes
Required skills and experience
- Recent and relevant experience in financial services
- Essential organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office
Every year, all employees are invited to a summer day out to celebrate their success and to have the chance to unwind together. On Anniversary years, the summer day out is extended to a short holiday abroad. Christmas parties are eventful and all 35 employees get together to make it a great evening.
If you are quietly ambitious, seek a great opportunity and a welcoming environment to work in then please get in touch with Louise Sheppard at Recruit UK on 0117-917-0411
Quote reference 12064