RecruitukLtd Salary: c£50k
Our client is an award winning private client Investment company with expertise working with HNW clients within the UK and offshore. Established over 30 years ago, they have a small yet successful team consisting of award winning investment managers and support staff within their London based premises.
Continued growth in business and progression of an employee has opened up their requirements for a qualified Investment manager with expertise in providing investment advice to clients throughout the capital to join their London team. This is an exciting position that requires an Investment manager who has experience at senior level and who has the desire to take the route towards Head of private client investments.
Our client will provide training and support for the right individual for this role, so it is essential that you have the right cultural fit and share the desire and entrepreneurial spirit to move forward and gain the responsibility that comes with the territory.
What is on offer
- The opportunity to align yourself with an award winning firm.
- Remuneration will consist of a basic salary c£50k+ depending on what the successful individual can bring to the table.
- Salary can increase on completion of training and those who are already in a head of Investment Position that show interest in this role, will be in line to receive a generous high end salary from the start. As expected, there is also a considerable bonus structure on offer and an extensive list of benefits.
- Full back office support is provided by a qualified and professional team.
What you need
- First-class track record within the investment/private banking industry along with experience of generating new income streams and ideally a small client following.
- Qualified to an RDR compliant standard, preferably holding Chartered status.
- You will be client focused with exceptional interpersonal skills and a genuine ambition to succeed and establish themselves within this firm.
To discuss this role in confidence, please contact Frankie Pailing at Recruit UK on 01179 450450 and quote reference 2801.