RecruitukLtd Salary: £30k
Our client, a boutique wealth management firm based in the centre of Bournemouth are looking to take on an Office manager/Senior Administrator to join their established and well-respected team of financial advisers, investment managers and support team.
Within your role, you will be assisting with the daily administration and ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the business. This will include but will not be limited to:
- Greeting visitors and dealing with incoming telephone and email queries
- Communicating with clients and professional contacts
- Supervising staff members
- Implementing investment fund switches and rebalances
- Monitoring and maintaining client cash positions
- Preparing and dispatching six-monthly valuation statements
- General office duties and managing client diary tasks.
A very competitive salary of £30,000 + is on offer this position, however, to be successful you will ideally have a good working knowledge of Standard Life WRAP and it would be desirable that you have experience with Intelligent office/Adviser office. Previous experience within the financial services with relative investment and pension knowledge. As you will be liaising with staff and clients it is essential that you have excellent communication skills both oral and written with great attention to detail. You will need to take responsibility for your own workload and manage your tasks in a timely manner. It would be desirable for our client if you have experience within writing suitability letters although this would not be essential.
If you are looking to join a boutique firm with like-minded individual please contact Louise Bibb on 01179170416 or email Louise.firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference 2992.