RecruitukLtd Salary: £30k - £35k
Recruit UK are actively working on an excellent opportunity with a leading Financial Consultancy in the centre of Bristol. This firm are looking for a strong and stable paraplanner who has an understanding and knowledge of the financial planning/corporate advice process.
This is an attractive proposition as our client is potentially looking to support the successful candidate to achieve CF30, so would suit a paraplanner who is eager to further their career.
Your main responsibilities will consist of;
- Supporting the head of Financial planner in a paraplanning capacity.
- Preparation of annual reviews and recommendations
- Preparation of suitability reports and completion of client files
- Preparing literature and attending client meetings
- Handling all client queries in a professional and effective manner
- Analysing client circumstances and understanding their financial needs
Relevant paraplanning experience with proven technical ability in Pension and Investment planning gained within a wealth management/financial planning organisation is essential and you will be qualified to the level 4 financial diploma, or 1 exam away from obtaining. Advanced skills in report writing, communication and a strong knowledge of risk and process is required to be a success with this firm experience of Cash Flow Modelling would also be advantageous.
A salary c£30k -£35k with a range of benefits such as flexible working hours, bonus and voucher schemes is on offer and you will be joining a vibrant and supportive working environment in the centre of Bristol with a dedicated administration team to work alongside.
Contact Louise Bibb at Recruit UK on 01179-450-450 to show your interest in this paraplanner role or other financial support roles across the South west. Please quote reference 2702 on applying.